Friday, October 23, 2015

Operation "Popcorn chicken" Попкорн курица

Get it while it's hot, Popcorn Chicken!


Damien, Dan and myself decided to have a midweek game at my place this week, and a modern game using Modern Rapid Fire rules Able Archer.

Damien selected the west Germans and Dan the Soviets, I umpired the game, the game was a seesaw game, the soviets finally won though after both Leo 1s were destroyed and the infantry failed morale roll and surrendered. The soviet troops successfully captured the KFC for a bit of popcorn chicken!




6 comments:

  1. Nice looking game, good to see the 20mm modern toys out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mate, I have so much kit that never sees the table!

      Delete
  2. Good to see the Bundeswehr in action!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Mate, one of my favourite armies of the eighties

      Delete
  3. Looks fantatsic, just getting into 20mm myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Staz, it is a great scale as lots available

      Delete