Well a happy New year to all of my fellow gamers and bloggers' out there, I have been thinking about what I would like to achieve this year with my gaming and modelling today, so I have decided to commit something to paper.
My primarily goal this year is that I would like to improve my airbrushing skills and use it a lot more, buy some video tutorials and even going for a lesson or two are high on my list. I currently have a Aztek 430 with a number of nozzles, I am sort of happy with it, but may fork out some more cash and move to a Iwata after using one on a friends model car, I found the control and clean up much easier.
On my list of ww2 and modern's I would like to complete
- Complete 9th and 10thh for Arnhem
- Fallschirmjager and Luftwaffe field division for Arnhem
- British Para refit and build gliders and bits
- French vehicles and infantry
- Belgian infantry, trucks and hawker hurricane
- Modern Russians vehicles and figures
- Modern Americans vehicles, figures and aircraft
- Polish replace plastic figures with metal and complete more vehicles
- Dutch figures and vehicles
- Fix up workshop so I can make another display cabinet and do the terrain boards
- Buildings....lots of buildings....did I mention lots of buildings
- Terrain revamp and building hedges, roads, fences, walls, nick knacks, fields, and a desert table and a possible rebuild of a certain table....with sculpted terrain and teddy bear fur.
I do hope you have a great year!